Christmas 2010

“Do not be afraid.” Those are the words spoken by the angel Gabriel to Mary, Joseph, and those outcasts, the shepherds. Living in a culture where fear is on the loose, we believe we need to hear those words as well. As such, we were led to create a multi-sensory experience based on the phrase, “do not be afraid,” where the hopes and fears of all the years would be met in Christ. We hope it meets your hopes and fears as well.

Do not be afraid.

Instructions: Click the play button to begin the video. You can then watch the video in full or select a chapter.

Posted by Aaron Niequist on 12.24.10 under Events.

24 Responses to “Christmas 2010”

1. Wonderful artistic work to the team, doing it twelve time nonetheless! I invited several friends to the service and they were tremendously blessed and inspired by the worship, drama and service.

What is the title of the song played when Mary first met Angel Gabriel? I dig that!!

God bless your ministry!

Posted by Steve on 12/13/09 December 25th, 2010 at 3:48 am

2. who sings the song that Mary and the angel dances to? and the name of the song? It was amazing!!!

Posted by katie on 12/13/09 December 25th, 2010 at 3:58 am

3. Can you download any of the music from the service. Loved the Fall on my knees song?

Posted by beth on 12/13/09 December 25th, 2010 at 4:37 am

4. How wonderful! Thanks so much for posting this. I love the dancing and the whole experience brought me to tears! Great job you guys! Will you offer an audio mp3 version of this that I can send to someone in prison? They will have to use their imagination on part of it, but it is a message that all need to hear. Thanks!!!

Posted by Karen on 12/13/09 December 25th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

5. What’s the name of the beautiful song played when Mary and Angel danced together on the stage?

Posted by Annie on 12/13/09 December 27th, 2010 at 11:04 pm

6. We loved watching it in person! Was AWESOME.

Posted by David Robbins on 12/13/09 December 29th, 2010 at 10:42 pm

7. Fantastic job, guys. Extremely moving.
    I’m dying to know how the video was done on the stage floor — it obviously wasn’t an LED floor; did you project on it from above and then light the actors/dancers with what are essentially footlights? Seems like an unusual solution, but it’s the best I can come up with… :)

Posted by Kiefer Partridge on 12/13/09 December 31st, 2010 at 8:08 pm

8. FYI…The song played during the Mary & Angel dance is “Everywhere I Go” by Lissie

Posted by @Monsterchurch on 12/13/09 January 1st, 2011 at 8:50 pm

9. Song’s name is “Everywhere I Go” by Lissie

Posted by Brian Steck on 12/13/09 January 3rd, 2011 at 4:48 pm

10. @Annie-the song played was “Everywhere I go” by the artist Lissie.

Posted by Ben Gustafson on 12/13/09 January 6th, 2011 at 2:17 am

11. Shelby Hirschberg,
    You were so dang amazing as Mary! I promise you I will for sure, no doubt, be at your next show!

Posted by Tyler Wong on 12/13/09 January 6th, 2011 at 4:42 am

12. Who createc the “Story/Proficy” Video? It was great.

Posted by Gary Aanerud on 12/13/09 January 11th, 2011 at 1:40 am

13. Annie, the name of the song is “Everywhere I Go,” by Lissie. I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

Posted by Blaine Hogan on 12/13/09 January 11th, 2011 at 5:00 pm

14. We live in the UK and are “virtual” members of Willow congregation! We love the teaching week by week which supplements our church and bible study life but we SO look forward to your Christmas productions – we have nothing like it here – and we stand in awe of your gifting of talents and givingin the Lord’s service; thank you. Blessings.

Posted by Teresa on 12/13/09 January 13th, 2011 at 10:01 am

15. What was the song that sharon sang/led during the christmas service?

Posted by angela on 12/13/09 January 16th, 2011 at 1:57 am

16. Is there a higher quality version available? the “high quality” is only 400kbps making it hard to read some of the captions.

Posted by filbert on 12/13/09 January 16th, 2011 at 6:25 am

17. What about the O Holy Night rendition? Was it sung by Willow team?

Posted by Steve on 12/13/09 January 18th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

18. Aww… Did this video get taken down? Is there anywhere else I could see it?

Posted by Rob on 12/13/09 May 11th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

19. Hi. I’d really love to view this video but for some reason it won’t connect. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks!
    Cynthia

Posted by Cynthia Breen on 12/13/09 July 1st, 2011 at 2:36 pm

20. What happened to this video? it’s not working and only states “connecting to streaming servers”…

Posted by David on 12/13/09 August 7th, 2011 at 6:56 am

21. can we get this video back up?! i need to show my family. i got them all to attend 2011’s service and i personally thought the movie was decent, but 2010’s was FANTASTIC. extremely moving.

Posted by kevin on 12/13/09 December 22nd, 2011 at 3:34 am

22. Hello. I don’t see the 2010 Christmas program on here. It’s the one featuring my daughter Shelby Hirschberg. I still like to show people that haven’t seen it becasue it was so good. Doesn’t look like it’s here anymore. Please put it back. Thanks.

Posted by Rich Hirschberg on 12/13/09 August 7th, 2012 at 2:56 pm